Zopiclon is used to treat sleep problems (insomnia).
How to use Zopiclone 7.5 mg
Take this medication by mouth before going to bed as directed. This medicine is usually taken for short periods of up to 4 weeks. Do not increase the dose or take this as prescribed, for longer. Tolerance can develop with long-term or excessive use making it less effective.
Side effects
Drowsiness, dizziness, dizziness, bitter taste, mouth drowsiness, headache or stomach upset, the first few days may occur as your body adapts to the drug. If any of these side effects persist or become bothersome, call your doctor. Inform your doctor if you develop: rapid / stomping / irregular heartbeat, skin rash, changes in vision, blurred speech, severe drowsiness, loss of memory, coordination disorders, confusion, depression, irritability or other behavioral changes. Medication. If other effects are not listed, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Read more information here
Mary Pugh
Justice of the Peace
203-434-5038, cell

In the wedding info I sent you, look  for sample forms you can fill out and fax in to the newspapers.

Confirm the latest fees.

Connecticut Newspapers

CT Newspapers

The Hour- Norwalk
Engagement Online Form

Engagement Form Download

Wedding Announcement Online

Wedding Announcement Download

Stamford Advocate
Online Form

The Connecticut Post
Fee: Payment must be made by check or money order, made out to The Connecticut Post.
Photos: You may submit photos with your request. Photos should be black and white, in sharp focus, vertical format and at least 4×6 inches. After your photos appear in print, you may pick them up at the Post’s office at 410 State Street in Bridgeport.
FOR MORE INFO: To have your wedding or engagement announcement printed in the Post, call 203-330-6432 and leave your name and address.

The Hartford Courant
Announcement Days: Engagement announcements run once a month and wedding announcements run every Sunday.
Photos: B&W photos are preferred. If you would like your photos returned, you must send another proper-sized, self-addressed stamped envelope.
DEADLINE: If wedding announcements are received more than 90 days after your wedding, they will run on your anniversary.
FOR MORE INFO: To receive a form to have your wedding announcement published, send a written request, along with a self-addressed, stamped, business-size envelope, to: Weddings, The Hartford Courant, 285 Broad Street, Hartford, CT 06115, or call 800-241-6232. You can also email your request for a packet to engagements@courant.com or weddings@courant.com
Our Classified department publishes wedding announcements on Sundays in our Life section and online at courant.com. The cost for a standard 2″ announcement is $94.24. To have a wedding announcement form mailed to you, please call 860-241-6232 and leave your name and address, or email your request to weddings@courant.com. You may also pick up a form at 285 Broad St., Hartford, Mon.-Fri., 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
How do I get an engagement announcement in the paper?
Our Classified department publishes engagement announcements one Sunday per month in our Life section and online at courant.com. The cost for a standard 2″ announcement is $84.88. To have an engagement announcement form mailed to you, please call 860-241-6232 and leave your name and address or email your request to engagements@courant.com . You may also pick up a form at 285 Broad St., Hartford, Mon.-Fri., 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.

The News Times
Announcement Days: Every Saturday, as space allows.
Fee: None
Photos: Both black and white and color photos are accepted. If you would like your photo returned, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Or you may pick your photo up in the newsroom after publication. Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope if you wish you have your photos returned.
FOR MORE INFO: To announce your wedding or engagement in The News Times, call 203-744-5100 to request the appropriate forms. The News Times is located at 333 Main Street in Danbury.

The Day
Fee: None, as long as all deadlines are met
Photos: Photos are only printed with wedding announcements; either color or black and white prints are acceptable.
DEADLINE: If your photograph is to be published, it must be received with your form no later than 90 days after your wedding. Announcements without photos must be submitted no later than 120 days after the wedding.
FOR MORE INFO: To request a form by mail, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The Day, c/o Wedding

Announcements, P.O. Box 1231, New London, CT 06320-1231. Specify which form you would like.

Or you may pick one up at either 47 Eugene O’Neill Drive or 457 West Main Street, Norwich, between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm weekdays. For more information, call 1-800 542-3354 x378. Visit theday.com under ”Lifestyles” to download the proper forms.

The New Haven Register
Fees: There is a $20 fee for engagement announcements and a $30 fee for wedding announcements.
PHOTOS: B&W, glossy, vertical 5×7 photos are preferred.
DEADLINE: Please send in your photos and information 2 months before your wedding.
FOR MORE INFO: You may pick up a form at the newspaper’s office, or request a form by mail (enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope). The address is 40 Sargent Drive, New Haven, CT 06511, Attn: Weddings & Engagements.
For more information, call 203 789-5650.

Connecticut Newspapers
CT Newspapers

%d bloggers like this: